网站首页 >> 聚乙烯防腐胶粘带
Polyethylene anticorrosion adhesive tape is composed of inner wrap tape, outer wrap tape, joint wrap tape and primer. Adhesive tape is a kind of tape anticorrosion material formed by extruding polyethylene base membrane and one butyl rubber adhesive layer that is covered thermally on the former. So it possesses good insulation, excellent anticorrosive effect, high mechanical strength, collision resistance, aging resistance, small water absorption, convenient construction, safety& health, wide application and long lifetime etc. Polyethylene anticorrosion adhesive tape can be used extensively in metal pipes of all pipelines and facilities in petroleum, natural gas, petrochemical industry, electric power, metallurgy, urban gas pipeline network and water supply etc. for efficient and long lasting outer anticorrosion. Beside, it is also used in buried or overhead metal pipes of petrochemical industry, natural gas and coal etc. for outer anticorrosion.
2. Product advantages
1. Thickness of adhesive layer is uniform and sealing is good.
2. Bonding force of substrate and adhesive layer is large. No adhesive failure occurs during storage and construction.
3. Heat resistance and aging resistance are good with strong capability of anti-UV.
4. Tensile strength is high and elongation at break is proper, which is in favor of mechanization and manual warp.
5. Varieties, specifications and colors are complete including inner wrap tape (inner tape), outer wrap tape (outer tape), joint wrap tape , anticorrosion primer and construction equipment etc.